HD-AVA offers the additional 200W X 2 power amp that is similar in performance to IDA-16 amp. With the discounted price, you are essentially getting the AV processor for free.
The NuPrime HD-AVP all-digital HT preamp/processor delivers ultra-high resolution USB audio decoding at PCM 384K or DSD256, 24bit/192kHz digital audio, hard-disk media playback, wireless streaming and superb 4K HD video. There are six HDMI, two optical, two coaxial, four stereo analog, one USB Audio and three USB Host (for hard drive) inputs. The audio outputs include 7.1- channel RCA, 2-channel Zone1, Zone2 and Line Out, 4-channel XLR. A built-in Wi-Fi network supports Airplay, DLNA and Miracast. Two HDMI outputs can be selected from any of the six inputs. The HD-AVP easily accommodates the most complex home theater system configurations.
- Supporting the latest HD audio decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Master, DTS Hi-Res.
- SD audio decoding compatible with Dolby Digital (EX), DTS, DTS ES (D6.1, M6.1), DTS 96/24, up to 192k PCM for 7.1 CH etc.
- Supporting matrix technology such as Dolby Pro Logic IIz, DTS Neo:6 etc.
- USB Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz and DSD 2.8MHz (DSD64) , 5.6MHz (DSD128) 11.2MHz (DSD256)
- Intelligent room acoustic scanning feature
- Powerful bass management feature for individually managing front, center, surround, and rear
- speakers over a cross-over filter. Increasing the performance of single / double post
- positioning devices.
- Comes with an equalizer of eleven different options and settings.
- Comprehensive cross-over design.
- Supporting HDMI 1.4
- 6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs: HDMI 1/ HDMI 2/ HDMI 3/ HDMI 4 support up to 4K, HDMI 5 / HDMI 6 supports up to 1080P.
- HDMI supports up to 4K, YUV, RGB, supporting DVI mode, supporting HD audio, 8 CH LPCM.
- Supporting 3D video playback
- Supporting HDMI CEC control management
- Supporting HDMI ARC audio return
- Video input compatibility: HDMI/DVI, 480P, 576P, 720P50, 720P60, 1080i 50, 1080i 60, 1080P 50, 1080P 60, 1080P 24, 2160P 30, 2160P 24.
- Including hard-disk player, 3 USB ports (1 in front panel 2 in back panel), capable of playing audio/video directly from USB drive or hard-disk drive.
The HDMI 1.4 specification supports multiple 4K formats: 3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz | 25Hz | 30Hz 4096 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz
If we choose to use HDMI 2.0 with HDCP2.2 content protection, chip sets supporting HDMI 2.0 cannot decode the hard disc’s non-protected material. Since one of the main features of HD-AVP is the playing of downloaded music and video from local hard drives, we decided to support only HDMI 1.4. Further, HDMI 2.0 is best used as a video standard allowing users to connect to TVs with multiple HDMI inputs. We recommend employing HD-AVP as your movie and music server, along with game consoles and other AV devices.