- M3 screw penetrates 2/3 of the silicone for stability and shock absorption.
- O-ring (R0.8mm) reduces surface contact to the minimum.
- Medical-grade silicone (40°A & 60°A) Single-process forming to absorb the unit’s weight and absorb surface-contact vibration.
- 5T SECC galvanized steel for isolation and shock prevention.
- Minimum surface contact with the desktop.
For products that has uneven weight distribution, typically two feets use 40°A and two feets use 60°A to compensate for interior components’ uneven weight distribution. The harder 60°A feets are used on the heavier section.